Despite the crazy year… the pumpkins are ripe and ready for your family choosing! We recommend booking your visit online and then pack your family into your vehicle for an enjoyable and Covid Safe Drive-thru trip to the farm. The number of bookings is small to keep the number of people in the field low.
A Stand-by Line will be available but we can not guarantee entry to the farm.
Our Pumpkin Patch will look a bit different this year, it will be done SaFarmi style. What is a SaFarmi? Safari + Farm = SaFarmi!! The farm roads are all weather and in excellent shape...we will run rain or shine!
Visit over 200 animals of 9 different species from the comfort and safety of your own vehicle. Midway through your cruise you will arrive field side at the Pumpkin Patch where you can get out to choose your perfect pumpkin from our patch. Over 20 different varieties of many shapes, sizes, and colours have been growing all summer for your picking pleasure. A bell will ring to notify guests to return to their vehicles and continue on their SaFarmi expedition.
A Pumpkin pay station will be located near the end of the tour where you can conveniently pay by Tap (Credit/Debit) from your vehicle. Your tour will take 1 hour. We estimate 20 minutes of Safarmi, 20 minutes pumpkin u-pick and a 20 minute finale Safarmi through the main barn.
Tips for Tours!
- Pre-purchase tickets online.
- Arrive a couple of minutes early.
- Sanitize hands before Entry to Pumpkin Patch.
- BYO bags to carry pumpkins. Pumpkins must be visible in vehicle at pay station.
- Dress for the weather – boots if it is wet, or has been wet!!
- Maintain 1 cow distance (2m) from other families.
- Visit our Covid Safety plan for more info